Building a web site is like building a house. A small house can be very complex and costly. A large house can be simple and relatively easy to build. It all depends on the custom features.
The best way to begin, is to contact us and tell us what web features you need. One other note, is that for sites we create, we always give the customer at least one free
mock-up design of the home page. If you do not like the design, and we both agree to try again, we'll give you one more free
mock-up and you still pay nothing. It takes the fear out of the process for you.
All jobs are custom quoted
for you. These are services we offer:
- Domain purchase If you don't know how to buy a domain, we'll be happy to buy it for you. We do not charge extra to help you - you will simply pay the price of the domain.
- Site creation We can create a dynamic site in which the content changes for every user, such as a membership system, an animated Flash website, a more static brochure website, a product-driven site, or anything inbetween. No job is too large or too small. Creation is the fun part of web design. Tell us your idea, and we'll join in the excitement of making your plans a reality.
- SEO "optimization" is a regular part of site creation and included in the project cost. A project built right, from the ground up, will allow Google and other search engines to index key words on your site easily. A site built with SEO principles in mind, is that much farther ahead in the game.
- SEO "marketing" includes creating backlinks to your own site, creating sister sites to generate on-going backlinks, and other white-hat methods to make search engines rank your site high in search results for the product you sell.
- Social Media Marketing targeted marketing directly to people who either reside in your area, or display interest in your products, is a very valuable marketing tool. Social Media makes this kind of marketing snowball, for as you connect to one potential client, your company information is shared to their friends, without additional effort.
- Hosting you can host your site on any server you like, but we'll recommend our favorite host, if you need some advice. Some servers are easier to work with, and easier to code for, than others. "Ease" means time savings which translates to money savings. Some servers have great customer service and some do not. Working with many servers over many years, we have a true favorite. Just ask and we'll tell you who it is!
- Flash work is quoted as a flat per-project (entire site) or per-piece (ad or small piece) fee.
- Handheld optimization Your site can either be coded with XHTML, which is a version of HTML that is hand-held friendly, so that whether the visitor is using their computer or phone, the site will look correct, or you can have your site set up so that visitors with computers see one version of site content, and visitors accessing your site using a handheld device see alternate site content tailored just for them.
- Process credit cards via Paypal or Payment Gateway on your site. Trying to decide whether to use Paypal type credit card processing or to use a regular credit card processor? Ask us and we can explain the benefits of both.
Advice is always free. Contact us using any means provided below, and we can answer your questions and get you going in the right direction, even if you choose not to use our services!